Thursday, January 20, 2011

Global warming and it's controversies

If science has come so far why don't we have definitive answers the green house  effect. Well through my expansion of water experiment I can say that I thoroughly find reason to question it and not readily except the thoughts those representing it are proposing. In regard to the question,"is the earth warming?" I will agree that to an extent it is but then again it has been warming since the beginning of its formation, although the industrialization of the world may have sped it up ever so slightly, I do not believe that this is enough to cause an end of days to be right around the corner.

As I experimented and recorded the amount to which the water expanded as it froze I realized that the expansion was significant in comparison to other state changes. With this observation I have concluded that if the earth was warming to the extent of the polar ice caps melting, of course the water levels will rise but to the extent of wiping out civilizations, I deem highly improbable (unless of course it's Venice but they seem to have set themselves up for that).

In regards to the Green House effect, which of course places pollution from the formation of modern conveniences at the helm of global destruction, there are some easy solutions that may be utilized while we are spending government money on research to reduce gas emissions. For those truly concerned with it the easy solution would to be stop driving your cars to your silly rallies where you have signs, made of paper, written on with markers and presumably clothes made from organic materials all of which have been processed creating pollutants and are harmful to the environment.

Then again the issue of over population will also come into conversation and with that my response would be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers