Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DHMO

Would you give DHMO to your mother?
     Yes because my mom likes to drink water.
              -Research: According to dhmo.org DHMO is a hazardous material currently not properly labeled but we need it for everyday life and use.
              -Hypothesis: If I were to restrict the amount of DHMO allowed to cells the cells would die
              -Experiment: Using several slides containing the same type and amount of cells I would add varying amounts of DHMO to each and record the effects it had on each.
              -Analyze data: I would look at the results of the experiment and possibly compare and contrast my results with those of another group member and try to determine whether my hypothesis was correct or not.
              -Report results: If my hypothesis was correct I would report my results if not I would go back to my hypothesis and and look to see if I could adjust it in anyway.

Do you think the government should research (spend money) to better understand health affects of DHMO?
     I do think that the government needs to research the health affects of DHMO because the increase in pollution that has effected it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers